Easton Quantum Baseball Bat Review – The Easton® QuantumTM is a one-piece aluminum barrel design made of ALX100TM PerformanceAlloy, lightweight and robust. It has a concave end cap and a coated FlexTM grip, which provides extra comfort in your hands. It is accepted for play in leagues and organizations following the US standard of baseball.
Easton QUANTUM -11, -5 USA Youth Baseball Bat Review 2021
The Easton Quantum? is a one-piece large barrel design made of lightweight, robust ALX100? It has a concave end cap and a coiled Flex grip, which provides extra comfort in your hands. The leagues and organizations that meet the US Baseball Standard are authorized for play.
Highlighted Features of Easton QUANTUM
- YOUTH QUANTUM -11 is a single-piece alloy bat that offers players a balancing feeling with each stroke.
- ALX100 MILITARY ALLOY Building mixed with a concave end cover for high durability and balance
- CUSHIONED 2.2MM FLEX GRIP offers extra hand comfort.
- -11 DROP WEIGHT AND ENLARGED SWEET SPOT make it very simple for the young people to swing and establish contact with them.
- This lightweight kid baseball bat will assist in greater contact with the ball. IDEAL FOR YOUTH BASEBALL PLAYER
- Certified for play in all US baseball leagues CERTIFICATION
Can be used in any leagues sanctioned by US Baseball.
ALX100 PERFORMANCE ALLOY
Lightweight and durable ALX100 Construction performance alloy.
CUSHIONED FLEX GRIP
Flex grip Cushioned 2.2mm offers convenience in hands.
Special features of Easton Quantum Baseball Bat
- Free Shipping
- Drop 11
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- USA Baseball Certification
- Certification Approved for Play In AABC, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken; Dixie Youth; Little League & Pony
- Balanced Swing Feel One-Piece.
- ALX100 Performance Alloy –
- Concave End Cap
- 2.2 MM Flex Grip – Provides comfort in hand for the battery
Advantage of Easton QUANTUM
Easton includes the ALX100 Alloy material in the one piece, all-alloy construction of this bat. Because the bat is 11 in size, make sure to regard it as a beginner. In addition to the 11th drop, this bat’s weighting should make it extremely balanced. Go to this budget cost Easton bat and I believe you’ll be quite pleased with the performance that comes when you can barrel baseball with a diameter of 2 5/8″!
Easton QUANTUM Specification table
|Approved For||USA Bat|
|Barrel Diameter||2” 5/8|
|Length to Weight Ratio||-11 , -5|
Easton extends the guarantee for 12 months from the date of purchase of this bat. Please let our Bat Experts know if you acquire this bat from JusBats and discover a guarantee problem within 12 months of the date of purchase. They have all the skills and information you need to start a warranty procedure with Easton.
How to Buy the Right Baseball Bat
Find out how to select a baseball bat with our Pro Tips guide for your next season.
A bat is a must-have part of baseball equipment. However, choosing the perfect thing for your skill level and unique swinging may be a tough job with different lengths, weights and materials.
There are certain criteria for understanding what to look for when selecting a baseball bat. You may select a suitable stick for your swing, using your league data, certain dimensions and your own preferences.
Before delving into the baseball bat to choose, you need know the different components of your wood first. Each bat may be divided into five important areas: the knob, handle, barrel and endcap. Starting from the ground, the button allows you to hold your hands while holding on to the bat. Next, the diameter of your bat tapers from the thin handle to the broader barrel. The barrel is where you should search for the ball. Finally, an endcap may enhance the control of your bat while restricting the additional weight.
AGE AND LEAGUE
One of the first things you should look at is your league regulations when selecting a baseball bat for the next season. USABat, USSSA and BBCOR are the three most frequent governing organizations for bats. The USABat standard provides better wood-like bat performance for young bats while keeping kids from swinging lightweight versions. BBCOR (Batted Ball Restitution Coefficient), even after they break in, provides the same wood performance in adult baseball bats. USSSA (United States Specialty Sports Association) offers energy transfer bat rules for USSSA-regulated leagues.
Every league will adopt a particular bat standard for its equipment requirements irrespective of age. For a general place of departure:
- Players between the ages of 4 and 6 will likely need a tee ball bat.
- Players between the ages of 7 and 13 will likely need a USA bat or USSSA bat.
- Players between the ages of 14 and 18 will likely need a bat meeting BBCOR bat standards.
The standard logo is typically imprinted on the barrel or on the side of the bat. This may assist you to find a more visible indication while searching.
Again, please verify before purchasing with a coach or league official to confirm your bat fulfills the league standards.
Your next deciding element should be your measurements, if your bat standard is reduced. The bat length may influence the mechanics of your swing and plate coverage. You may take too long to jeopardize bat speed or swing mechanics. Too short, and you may restrict your coverage of your plate and give away part of your strike area. With the appropriate bat length, you may locate a center between these two situations.
You may measure if a bat is the correct length in three ways:
- Place the bottom of the bat in the middle of your chest, directing it on your side beside your extended arm. If your fingers can easily reach the top of the bat, the bat is the appropriate length.
- Place the bottom of the bat in the middle of your chest to the outside. If your arm reaches out and grabs the bat barrel, then it is the right length.
- Stand the bat up on your leg side. When you reach the middle of your palm, the end of the bat is the right length.
Use this size chart as a reference if you cannot hold a bat and measure using those techniques. While this chart may help you get started, utilize the measurement methods to get the best fit.
The ideal weight is dependent on feeling. It’s definitely too hefty for your requirements if you take several swings and the fat feels heavy or starts to drop. Try to grip the bat handle and stretch your arm to your side. The bat may be too heavy for you if you can’t hold it for 30 to 45 seconds.
Check out the “drop weight” also. A bat drop is the measurement obtained by removing the bat’s weight from its length. For instance, a bat weighing 20 ounces and 30 inches long would have a drop of -10. The bigger the weight drops, the lighter the bat.
Larger, stronger players tend to benefit from a lower weight, which may lead to greater power. Smaller players may benefit from a higher weight drop that can assist with bat speed.
When selecting a bat, there are two primary materials: wood and metal. Wood bats may be constructed from many trees, including ash, maple or birch. Various kinds of wood may produce different characteristics. Most wood bats have a decrease of -3 to standardize their purchases. Have any queries about wood bats yet? See our instructions on buying a wood baseball bat.
Alloy bats, or baseball aluminum bats, are ready for use from the wrapper directly. This implies that no break-in period is necessary. They have a smaller sweet place but are excellent at any temperature and even last longer because of their toughness. Alloy bats may be more inexpensive than composite bats.
Composite bats tend to have a bigger sweet spot and have less hand vibrations. This may decrease the feeling of stinging following inadequate contact. They are more costly and take approximately 150 to 200 hits to break in.
There are also hybrid alternatives available. Typically, these bats are constructed of composite handles that reduce vibration and metal barrels which don’t need time to crack.
ONE-PIECE VS. TWO-PIECE BATS
When picking the appropriate bat, a last remark would be a one-piece or two-piece design. The major difference between the two is how much elasticity and energy your stick will transmit.
- As the name implies, one-piece fats are a piece of metal. There is minimal flexing or giving in the bat after impact, which results in little or no loss of energy. This may be excellent for a balanced, powerful swing, but stinging in the hands can induce mistakes.
- Two-piece bats are built by fusing a barrel with each other. This split design may make the swing more flexible and “wiped,” leading in higher bat speeds. Double-piece bats also may resist vibration, which makes them an excellent choice for those seeking to minimize this sensation.
The way a bat feels in the hands of a ballplayer is always more significant than any performance evaluation. Find a safe area for certain practical swings, such as DICK’s Sporting Goods’ HitTrax Batting Cages. Take some cuts with the appropriate length and weight of bats. Any material that feels more natural should be the one you pick.
Finding the perfect baseball bat may be an amusing method to customize your list of equipment. Use these Pro Baseball Tips to help select the ideal bat for your sweet spot to make the most of your swing this season.
Easton makes a great line of high performance bats, but what about the lower end of the spectrum? Easton’s Quantum line caters to beginner batters and low-end power hitters, but this year they’ve taken things a step further.
The bat is Easton’s thinnest offering and is made of high tech materials that help control vibration, making it ideal for use on fastballs and breaking balls. The Quantum has been designed for the youth baseball player who is looking for a good bat at a great price.